Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Someone deserves a gold star!

OK, how about a Christmas Medallion instead?  Another UFO has bitten the dust.  A little binding and she will be done in time for Christmas next year!  It isn't really a Christmas wallhanging, but it does kinda have that feel.  I may just hang it in the foyer until I get something spunky done for Valentine's Day.  Here....you be the judge....


It is really black in the star, not navy blue.  Actually, the whole center is darker than it appears.  I lightened it to try to show the quilting in the setting triangles and corner squares.  But, alas, no cigar.


Here is a little better pic of the quilting.  I used a pine cone/pine bough theme to go with the border.


Again, it is actually black, not navy.  This is just an allover pic of the back.

Aren't you just proud as punch of me?  Two more UFOs have bit the bullet!  I have more longarming to do today....and more soap to make.....and some baking.  Mmmmmmmmmm........

Have a blessed Saturday!

1 comment:

Ginney Camden said...

It's beautiful. I especially like that border fabric!