Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, December 26, 2013

One more Christmas pic.....

I won't inundate you with a bazillion Christmas pics.....we celebrated with my half of the Brady Bunch yesterday, and I must say I am gushing.  We had a blast with the kids - and Ron Burgundy even made an appearance!  Batman couldn't make it, but he was a viable substitute.

I had called the Momma in the morning, and she was having a rough go of it.  She wasn't coming - under ANY circumstances.  After enlisting the aid of the Brady Bunch, I am happy to say that she came and actually enjoyed herself.  She even played a card game with everyone.

This was MY Christmas gift this year.......


There really IS a Santa Claus!

1 comment:

barb said...

you have a beautiful family and i am so glad you had a wonderful holiday. i lost my daughter an only child. she died in my arms so the holidays were rough. it really warms my heart to see pics of your christmas. blessings barbara