Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy National Quilting Day!

As you enjoy your day quilting, there is something I would like for you to consider.....the entire world is full of 'quilters' who are simply in denial that they are quilters!  Allow me to prove my point.  These are some hardwood floor inlays available if your wallet is large enough....






Check out the vintage Carrom boards.....(Photo courtesy of the Carrom Company's website).  Tell me they weren't designed by a quilter!


Check out this English-themed garden.  Tell me from a plane that it really isn't just a frustrated gardener who would rather be quilting!

I'm pretty sure these tile roofers got this design from Miss Rosie's Casablanca design!

I won't bore you with the hundreds of pics I have downloaded to prove my point.  So, put on those sweats, turn off the phone and the computer....and shuffle right down to your sewing room and create a masterpiece!  You are not alone and you should enjoy YOUR day!!!

Blessings....

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

I love this post...frustrated gardeners who are "quilters in denial"!!! Thanks for the smile!