Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm baaaaack....like a bad dream!

I have not been "that" sick in many many years.  Of course, I felt the need to share with Hubs.  You know how men are when they are sick....so I won't tell you what an incredible sick nurse I have been.  Even though I'm still not all better, I am a stupendous nursemaid.

Now, where was I? Oh, I was going to show you the back of the last quilt I had finished.




This is how I did the HST blocks...


And this is what I did in the borders....

It was fun just to 'play' on this one.  I'll have to play around with another of those UFOs, so I can get started on this year's goal.  An entire month has gone by and I have done nothing...nada....zero....zip!  The good news is that Hubs will be out of town all week (Don't judge me--remember, he had been off work for over a month and was getting a tad too clingy.) and I will have more time to sew and quilt.  Usually, in the evenings, he expects that we remain in the same room doing the same thing because we are gone at work all day and don't see each other.  I love him that much, too, but a girl needs her playtime!

I have a few customers picking up quilts today, which should be interesting.  Our driveway is a huge hill.  We got some snow last night.  AND Hubs is so violently ill (ahem) that he cannot get his rump out there and use the snowblower.  If only I could have milked this sickness as well as he is, I would still be at death's door, lying in bed, with a little bell to ring when I need something.  But nooooooooo....I'm going to hide in the longarm studio with the music too loud to hear his incessant whining!  ROFL  I do feel sorry for him....I think!  :)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

The quilting on the back looks just wonderful, great job there!
I'm just recovering from a bad chest infection too, it definitely slows you down, glad to be on the mend!