Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Words you DON'T want to hear....

Hubs:  Honey, I think it is time to clean your sewing studio.....

OOmph!  Hear that?  It is the sound of me being socked in the gut.  Yes, it is true....but the room is small...I have multiple projects going....and I maybe have a few totes in there that I don't know where to put them....not only that, but did I mention I don't have time for that nonsense???  Anyhoo....

I told you about a project I finished quilting in December that was on my UFO list.  I don't have the binding on it, but here are some pics....



I took the bottom two while she was on the longarm, because the lighting was better to show the quilting.  I was just playing around with the quilting.  They are big squares and really needed something fun in them.  I would have taken more pics, but the camera card was full.  I hate it when that happens!  This quilt is from the book "Sew One and You're Done".

Today, I am working on a beautiful custom quilt that a customer's mom made years ago.  It has a little applique and lots of pencil lines for me to follow for the quilting.  Thus, the little break to come show you a little something, since I haven't been around for a few days. 

I won't be gone so long this time!!!

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

Just love the quilting designs on this piece! Such a lot of wonderful places for the eye to rest, beautiful work!!!