Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SNOW!

When the weather people talked about the imminent snow, they ALL said it wasn't goinig to stick.  They are all BIG FAT LIARS!  My car looks like a red and white snowball!  Schools are delayed.  Accidents are all over the roads....and I am not quite sure if I am ready for this!

In the Sewing Studio, I have started my Red & White quilt.  Because we have been eating leftovers from TWO Thanksgiving dinners (Thursday AND Sunday), I haven't had to fix dinner.  So, for the last two evenings, I have slithered into some sweats and snuck into the Sewing Studio!  I have 24 blocks made and spent last night cutting out more strips.  Still have lots more cutting to do, but I got really tired last night and only ended up in there for a little over an hour.  When I get home tonight, I will post pics and a
 G I V E A W A Y ! ! !

I need to take off for work.  Have a blessed day!  I'm thinking the house will turn into a Christmas wonderland this weekend....

Can you guess which pattern I'm using for my Red & White quilt????

4 comments:

Sue said...

Are you using the nine patch? I think those make great red and white quilts :)

We got a ton of snow here last night too and it's the heavy stuff. The kind that takes out power lines. It sure is pretty though :)

Have a great day!

MooseStash Quilting said...

Hope your son made it home before the storm hit!

MooseStash Quilting said...

Hope your son made it home before the storm hit!

MooseStash Quilting said...

Hope your son made it home before the storm hit!