Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Red & White Quilt Exhibit

Ever since the pics have floated around the internet about the Red and White Quilt exhibit in New York, I have been waiting oh so patiently for Jo Morton's new Variety line.  Then....the hurricane hit New York and they had to re-print it all.  So, I waited some more.....   I came home from a loooooong day at work yesterday, and look what I got!

Now to take myself from racing thoughts of different patterns to chosing just one and making a quilt!  First, I have to load them on the website.  As one of my blog readers, if you place an order this weekend, you can have the one-time low price of $7 per yard, minimum 1 yard cuts.  Just mention the blog, and I will change the price per yard before ringing out your credit card.

Well, I'm off to load it all on the website:  http://www.quiltweb.net/ and cut all the Stashbusters Club fat quarters.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandra Henderson said...

Beautiful! Great price! Going to order some. Thank you!
Had no idea about the reprint issue due to hurricane.
Congratulations "Nana!"

Donna said...

Beautiful, I hope REDS are easier to find, this summer could not find a good Civil War Repo red in our area.