Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Phone Call....

Saturday night, we got a phone call from Banker Daughter.  She and her hubs wanted us to meet them halfway for breakfast.  This was odd, because usually it takes some serious calendar checking and planning to get together with the kids.  Remember the one month notice?  Well, hubs must have been thinking the same thing I was, because we both were a tad worried about what was up.

We meet Banker Daughter and her hubs on Sunday at the restaurant....eat....and are sitting around talking.  Maybe she really just missed her Dad and wanted to squeeze us in.  Two ladies came in with a baby and she caught me staring at them.  (Truth be told, I was trying to figure out if the one WAS a lady...and the baby was so dang cute, I just couldn't help myself.)

So....Banker Daughter blurts out "Guess what.....I'm pregnant....you are going to have one of those of your own!"

EVERYONE who knows me, knows I have been waiting for this day!  Hubs even more so.

So.....I'm going to be a NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!    Woot Woot!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh congratulations!

I am waiting for this day also with our daughter and her hubby. They've been trying for a few years.

This is exciting news!

MooseStash Quilting said...

Congrats to you all. I don't think I am ever going to be that lucky. So I enjoy everyone elses little ones!