Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, October 14, 2011

You don't want to miss this one!

Combine scrappy (one of my favorite things) with a great color combination, and this is what you get!

It was too big to get the whole thing, but thisis one of those quilts I just do not want to give back!


Here in the states, it is Sweetest Day.  I have a hot date with the hubs tonight in the big city.  Enjoy your day and spend some time with your sweetie.....yes, I have to spend the morning with my 'other sweetie' Bambino.  The pekingnese calls it a holiday if I just get Bammie to leave her alone!  ROFL

Blessings....

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wouldn't want to give it back either. Two color quilts always have such good viewing impact.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the quilting. Beautiful!