Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's for Breakfast?

Hubs and I made a collaborative effort--Quiche.  I made the dough, and he rolled it out.  Could have been a little thinner, but as you can see, I haven't had any problems getting rid of it!  I had sampled some customers on a Quiche Mix this week, which put me in the mood for one.  Mine is from scratch....


This is a quilt I took off the longarm yesterday.  Customer made it to remind her hubs of a trip to Colorado.  See the mountains?  She is going to trim the bottom along the fabric and bind it around all of those ends.  Bless her heart--better her than me!
 This pic is a close-up of the back.  She chose a water ripple pantograph, which worked out wonderfully!  It looks like clouds in the top, and water toward the bottom.  Again, better her than me binding this bad boy!

While I was being all Martha Stewart-like this weekend, I did make an authentic Italian tiramisu.  It is nephew's birthday today, so when we get back from dinner, I've made him a killer dessert.  I just had to lick the bowl....afterall, I deserve it!  I can't wait to jump in and eat it this evening.  Just watching the clock tick by....

Well, I am off to the longarms.  Another 2 hours on a custom I am working on, and it will be done done done!  Also have another on the panto machine, so it should be finished while I finish the custom.  Then, I get to load a Christmas Quilt on the custom machine.  Can't wait....it is a beauty!

Have a blessed day!  (from a coughing and barking....STILL....Cynthia)

1 comment:

Julie said...

The quiche looks divine and the quilt is magnificent. Now it sounds like you need to take it easy so you can get over that cough!