Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, October 03, 2011

Thinking about the beach???

One of my customers was when she whipped up her latest quilt!  Flip flops, polka dots....all she needs is a bikini, and she is good to go!  She made this quilt for herself at a Quiltsmart class.


Poor Hubs, I need to put him on one of those stretching machines so he can do a better job for me!

This is a close-up of the back.  The pantograph is called Patty's Petals.  Don't you just love the polka dot!

This is one of the corners.  I put this one on so you could see that we mimicked the flowers in the background fabric with the pantograph.  This is a pretty big quilt, so maybe she will have it done by summer!

Well, I'm pretty boring these last few days, but Hubs is working me like I'm Amish!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

I've always loved the Lone Star quilt, but have never seen such a happy one as this, I just love the fabrics the maker has used!!!!!