Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ta-daaaaaa!!!!!!!

Customer picked this one up this week, so I can finally show it to you!  Let me just say that I love this one so much, I now have the pattern!  She gave me her wool scraps (which were plentiful), and this one is on 'the list'.


Again with the window....Sorry!  The applique is all wool.  The skinny border is a folded border.  I love the colors and there is a Jo Morton line (Annandale, I think--I'll have to check) that would match up to these colors perfectly!


This is the back.  I stitched in the ditch around the blocks and applique.  This backing was a huge magnet for any threads laying around...AND it ravelled like crazy.  This was a Moda line, but I don't know which one.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

MooseStash Quilting said...

Wow, now that is fabulous. I love the colors too, and your quilting... Is just tooooo perfect for it!!

Sue said...

It's gorgeous! I love the fact that it's done in wool too, being the wool lover that I am :D

Really a lovely quilt with great quilting!

Karen said...

The quilt with the tree is wonderful! Wool adds weight to the quilt but looks oh so good.