Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Hot off the longarm....

Since it is being picked up today, I guess I can show you this spiderweb quilt.  Customer made for her Physical Trainer (I know....what is that and why would you invite one into your home....it can only end bad!)  I love the way the little spiders hang out around the spider webs!


 If you look in the top left of this lower pic, you can see part of the little spider who spun the web!


The lower pic here is the back,....see the spider on the top left...

We have started bringing in the plants, gathering the furniture cushions and getting ready for the cold.  Frost was predicted for last night and tonight, so I had to save them.  Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love the smell of leaves, walking through the yard and kicking them up....pie smells coming from the kitchen....making candles...and snuggling up under a nice quilt!  I have a lot of the fall quilts out, but I'm pacing myself.  Don't want to do too much at once....or no one will recognize the house when they get home!  :)

It has been quite the week around here.  Prodigal Son was in a car accident last weekend.  He totalled his brother's car, but he is OK.  He's been sore from where the airbag deployed, but at least he is OK.  Prodigal Son also ran his hand through a grinder on Monday.  A few stitches, and he was almost good to go.  He's been bandaged up all week, which has made school a challenge.  He knicked a tendon, but he should have full range of motion.....

So, if you come to my house....there are bandages, prescriptions, doctor bills, etc. all over the counter!  Ugh!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

MooseStash Quilting said...

I love that Halloween panel. You sure did make it special with the awesome quilting you did! Glad to hear your son is OK! Kind of sounds like the accident waiting to happen that my youngest is! Yikes... No a good thing some days.

MooseStash Quilting said...

I love that Halloween panel. You sure did make it special with the awesome quilting you did! Glad to hear your son is OK! Kind of sounds like the accident waiting to happen that my youngest is! Yikes... No a good thing some days.

Sue said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable and fun quilt! Very nice job with the quilting too!

I love it!