Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Have you ever.....

Have you ever coughed so hard your socks blew off?  That has been my Sunday.  I've stayed in my robe, in my bed, under my quilt, with cough drops and a box of tissues all day.  Yickey, yickey, I feel blickey!  My eyes are on fire, my throat is sore and I have a headache from coughing so hard.  I'm pretty sure I have the plague, so I need to hurry through this post before I choke up my other lung and die!

This is a quilt P made for her granddaughter.  Although, her hubs likes it so well, it is still up in the air on whether it stays at their house or goes to the granddaughter.  It was made with a Northcott jelly roll of splattery-looking fabrics.  I think she had to get yardage for the setting triangles, borders and sashing.  It is a beauty!


This is a close-up of the quilting.  She wanted a pantograph that wasn't too girly and didn't take away from the quilt.  We used the classy curls.  I just love this panto.
This is a close-up of the back.  You can get the feel of the splattery-feel of all of the fabrics.  They were pretty cool.

Well, before I start coughing again, I'm going to go curl back up in bed.  Have a good evening/morning. 

Blessings...

2 comments:

pcflamingo said...

My sympathies on your more-than-a-cold-maybe-it's-the-plague symptoms. Sounds miserable. That quilt is really a beauty. I really like the splattery fabric. Pull the covers up over your head and get better soon.

Sandra Henderson said...

Hope you feel better soon!
With those fabrics, it looks like a mosaic old world floor! Just beautiful!