Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Christmas Quilt....

K found some fabrics when going through her mother's stash.  She wanted to make herself a quilt for Christmas to remind her of her Momma.  This is the result....


This is a close-up of the borders.  K chose an allover holly pattern.

The back.  Simple muslin to really show off the quilting....
Quilting this one reminded me of just how many Christmas UFOs I have!  Eeeeek!  I really need to get back on my personal challenge for the year of quilting up all of these flimsies!!!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty quilt and how nice that she made this to remind her of her mother. That in itself is precious:)

Merilyn said...

I love the simplicity of this delightful Christmas quilt!!!! The quilting design too suits it so well!! Thanks for sharing!!!