Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 05, 2011

Hometown Christmas

I'm steadily working on this Hometown Christmas quilt.  I'm happy to report I'm about halfway done.  Here's a sneak peak of what I have done so far.....




Since Thimbleberries quilts are very traditional, I've done very traditional quilting.  The rail fence blocks are one of the borders, and I have stitched them in the ditch.  I tried to take the pics at an angle so you could see the quilting.  The piecing on this quilt has been done well, which makes it soooo much easier to quilt!

Working on this one is getting my hyped to work on MY holiday quilts.  Of course, this crisp, cool weather is enjoyable as well!!!!

Enjoy your day!  If you are in the states, enjoy your holiday!

Blessings...

Don't forget the 30% off the manufacturer's suggested retail price on all books/patterns over on the website.....just mention the blog! 

2 comments:

Deb said...

Those perfect points are amazing!

Sue said...

That looks like a beauty! I can't wait to see the whole thing when you're finished quilting it.