Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hometown Christmas Cont'd.....

I feel like I got so much done this weekend!  I love that feeling!  Not only did I get the house all clean, had a great bonfire with the kids, got all the laundry caught up, but I also made a HUGE dent in the Hometown Christmas quilt.  With any luck, this baby will be finished up later this week!  :)





Still doing a lot of stitch-in-the-ditch and custom "traditional" quilting, but my efforts will pay off!  This quilt just screams for traditional quilting!  Hopefully, Ms. Customer will love it as much as I do.

Well, I'm off to work on it a little more.  Enjoy the rest of your day!  :)

Blessings

2 comments:

Alberta Gal, Shauna said...

I love the quilt and the way that it looks like presents. I just Love it.

Sue said...

This is really a beautiful quilt. I love the fabrics. Is this one you made or are you doing the quilting?