Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, August 06, 2011

In Cognito....

I was out of town for a few days last week, so I haven't been online much.  Hopefully, I will have a new laptop this week and can keep up with all of you.  My Saturday started off with a bang!  After all of my customers picked up their quilts, I went to the bank.  While I was at the bank the teller was sweet enough to let me know that my driver's license had EXPIRED!  I ran to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles to renew and got there about 15 minutes before they closed!  UGH!  Since I had been out of town, I knew my day was going to be full of the funnest of festivities...bank, grocery, cleaning....so, guess what my hair looked like when I went to get the new driver's license pic????  Could my day get any better?  Oh yes, it could....the lady actually told me to S M I L E ! ! !  Are you kidding me?  My hair looks like crap all pulled up on top of my head.  I am wearing about half of my make-up.  AND, I've been running around all willy nilly.  I don't think so!  She made me re-take my pic!!!!  REALLY??!!!  I kept myself from crawling over the counter to show her just what ugly really was and smiled real big for my mug shot that I will now have to live with for FOUR STINKING YEARS!!!!!

How was YOUR Saturday???  ROFL

Blessings

2 comments:

Sue said...

Those kinds of days are frustrating. Hope you get your new laptop soon :)

MooseStash Quilting said...

Only 4 years. Ours are good for 12!
I chuckle every time I look at mine and remember the days when I used to look like it... :-)

SMILE!! hehehehe