Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shhhh.....

I have a meatloaf in the oven.  I am pretty sure the fellas can serve it to themselves.  I am going to feign some crazy disease like cholera or tuberculosis so I can be left along in my sewing room for an hour or two.  Wish me luck!  (Don't roll your eyes at me....you are just jealous that I thought of it first!!!!)

I only went outside a few times today, and that was just because I had to take the dogs out.  (Bambino gets lonely when I am longarming or quilting because he isn't allowed in that area of the house.)  I'm thinking it is time to potty-train him.  Dang, was it muggy!  He already knows how to lift both seats....so he is already doing better than the fellas here....so all I have to teach him now is how to aim!  :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love it, and I will use it "steal my joy! Thank you, just thinking it and maybe saying it, will be a stress relief! It will come in handy at the work place and at home!