Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Longaberger

Well, thank goodness it is FRIDAY!  Woot Woot!  I get my massage this morning, then I need to get ready for the BBQ tonight where we meet nephew's GF.  So, a few people asked to see some of my baskets....I got a few pics taken before the camera battery died.  Here goes...
Some of the Patriotic

Can you tell these are in the sewing studio?

The Club Miniatures.  I also have all of the miniature dishes...

Note inside the hutch are more baskets and some of the pottery.....

Scooted all of these together to get their pic taken together...had the sewing basket, must have cropped it out!

Christmas Star baskets

Love these fall ones!

Yes, that is a Longaberger Iron stand....
Not that you wanted to see our powder room....
I pretty much have them spread around EVERYWHERE!  If they were all in one location, Hubs would realize how many we REALLY have!!!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Connie said...

What a beautiful collection. I have several around my house too and love them.

moosestashquilting said...

What cool baskets! How is the coffee pot shopping going. I am still chuckling over that story!!

My Little Corner said...

Love them. I have them scattered all though my home as well.