Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fruits of my Holiday Labor!

Well National All About Me Day is over.  I feel like I have accomplished soooo much.  Today, I go back to loading customer quilts, and I'm excited to do that.  :)

This quilt was quilted and bound this weekend.  It is called My Prim Star.  It is finish number 21 this year!  Woo Hoo!  I'm getting there.  It was pretty plain looking.  The pattern showed it in country colors, but I did it in some florals. 








I did get another quilted, but I need to get it bound this evening.  Sooooo, I will show it to you tomorrow.

We are under a heat advisory today.  I have a lot of errands to do, not the least of which is the grocery.  I despise going to the grocery!  :(        (Still a little bitter that my local store has discontinued Starbuck's.)

Stay cool and happy!

1 comment:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

what lovely quilting!!!