Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ever just crash and burn....

It has been a whirlwind week for me.  Got some more quilting done.  I will post pics tomorrow.  I have been driving back and forth to the big city, had some "ups" around here and some "downs".  Two days this week, after the 'adrenaline crash' I fell asleep sitting up in a chair.  I have something called Epstein Barr Syndrome, which I hope is not rearing its ugly head.  We shall see.....

Picture yourself sitting in a room with the guy from the Sham Wow commercial for 2 1/2 hours....just you and him.  I am like a ferret on speed, but this 'experience' totally wore me out.  Took an hour nap after!

I can't go into what is going on around here just yet....but let me tell ya...I don't need to go to an amusement park for a roller coaster!

Be well.

Blessings

1 comment:

Christie said...

Please take care of yourself, and know I'm thinking of you will say a prayer for you too. HUGS... and stitches