Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 06, 2011

Sweeeeeeet Sixteen

Once I finished piecing this one, I knew it wouldn't be a UFO for long!  I loved this fabric line, Old Primrose Inn, by Blackbird Designs.  I also am a huge Kim Diehl fan.  I love her scrappy patterns and since getting to know her a little better, I can just tell you that she is one of the sweetest souls you will ever meet. 

All in a Row is no longer a flimsie!  It is now my 16th UFO completion of the year.  We've talked about how a lot of my quilts weren't "me".  With the shop, you have to make quilts from patterns or fabrics that are not necessarily your taste, but that are appealing to customers.  Well, All in a Row is definitely ME!  Did I mention I love love love this quilt???





The original plan was to have this one ready to bind on our trip, but I couldn't wait to bind it, so I did it last night!  Now, looks like I will be reading my Kindle for the carrride.

Hubs and I are off for a much needed weekend of relaxation and quality time together.  Enjoy the weather....and I will be back with lots of great pics.

P.S.  If you are in the area, please drop by the house and make sure the fellas aren't having some wild Hangover Movie-like party at our house!

Blessings

5 comments:

katie said...

That is a beautiful quilt. Gorgeous
fabrics. Beautiful quilting also.

Brenda said...

Love your quilt. The quilting is beautiful on it.

Merilyn said...

What an exquisite little quilt!!! I love it and the quilting is just wonderful too!! really lovely!!!!

Appalachian Quilts said...

Thanks all!

Quilter Kathy said...

Did you say 16 finished UFO's THIS year?!? You put us all to shame! Amazing!