Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Farmer's Market

UFO Finish number 15 is done!  Farmer's Market was a quilt we put together out of different fruit fat quarters we had at the shop.  I decided the chicken wire pantograph was just what this quilt needed.  Couldn't see anything custom for it, so went straight for a get 'er done allover!


I will never quilt this allover on a customer quilt, as I am just not happy with the results.

I really didn't know what I was going to do with this quilt.  I had to jump in and finish as their is a 4-H group who wants to make it part of a benefit auction.  So, there you have it! 

Well, I have a longarm machine waiting for me.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

What nice bright novel fabrics for this quilt!!! Nice for a picnic quilt!!!, The quilting pattern seems reasonable....it could be used in a section of a quilt where that quilting design would enhance the piecing, ie. chickens in a coop, or barn yard etc. Thanks for sharing anyway!!!