Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, May 02, 2011

Another longarm quilt

This is a quilt I quilted for Customer T.  She picked it up yesterday, so I can show you the pics today.  This pinwheel quilt was done mostly with 30s reproduction fabrics.  She did sneak a few batiks in there.  It is a throw size for a gift.  T chose an allover called Bubbles everywhere to echo the circles found in the prints.



The bubbles range in size from a dime, to a quarter to a fifty-cent piece.  I just love seeing what customers come up with for their quilts.  Inspires me to use up some of what I have!  :)

Well, the cleaning tornado must persevere!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

love your bubbles!

Sue said...

Such a pretty quilt. I never get tired of 30's prints. Love the bubbles !!

Merilyn said...

What a lovely pinwheel quilt, and the quilting design is a novel idea, it works well!!!

julieQ said...

Very pretty quilting....I just wanted to say thank you so much for your visit to my blog, and somehow, I can't reply to you!! Have a great day!!