Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, April 29, 2011

A real quick post....

I want to get out in the yard.  Today isn't the big reveal....yet!

This is a quilt I did for Customer T.  This lonestar was done with QuiltSmart and in batiks.  I just love batiks in these quilts!  (It also helps keep you from ironing them on wrong, if you know what I'm sayin....)  It is going to be a throw for a friend, if I recall correctly.  Pretty pastel purples...



She chose the classy curls pantograph, which is one of my favorites.  It has such even quilting....



This is a close-up of the quilting.  Don't you think her friend is just going to love this!  I am sure it will be a very much appreciated gift.

Until the big reveal......

Blessings

2 comments:

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Love those fabrics...great colors!

Merilyn said...

I love lone stars! I have made 3 queen size, they always look stunning!!!