Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Poky Puppy

Customer L should be picking up her quilts in the next day or so, soooo....I guess it would be OK to show you her quilts.

The first is based on the book Poky Puppy by Golden Books.  I think it is for a grandson.  Adoreable!  Even has the inner page of the book that says "This Golden Book belongs to...."   She is going to hand embroider her grandson's name.  She chose dog bones for the pantograph and it turned out adoreable!



This next one is the Starry Night collection.  Love this fabric.  She chose a swirl pantograph which blended perfectly.

Here is a close-up of the block.  Aren't these swirls just the coolest.


My 30 minutes a day have gone toward an applique project.  I have the 24 wool leaves on and I am starting the flowers.  I can't wait to show it to you all done, but it could be a while!  LOL

Blessings....

3 comments:

Merilyn said...

Very colourful quilts!!! Love making children's quilts with the all the colours and patterns, they are always happy quilts!!!

Sue said...

Oh I really love the storybook quilt! That is just the sweetest!

Appalachian Quilts said...

Both quilts are beautiful. Customer L did a great job piecing. She always makes such bright quilts. The storybook quilt brought back lots of fond memories. My baby brother and I had a lot of the Little Golden books....

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.