Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone.....

Before you ask, no, I have not lost my dog.  But, I bet you have been wondering where I have been.  Well, hopefully I will be able to post this weekend and show you.  Customer S has definitely challenged me!  I haven't had time for much else, other than working for her on ONE quilt.  It has definitely given me a new appreciation for this particular designer's quilts.  (You will see what I mean later.)

In the meantime, here is another quilt for Customer R. This is the baby one to go with the other two I showed you last week.




All three quilts used the same fabrics, just different designs.


This is very close-up of the funky feathers.  Backing is flannel, so it will be nice and warm.

Well, I'm going back to spend quality time with Customer S's quilt.  Need to do the big reveal this weekend!  I want to work in my gardens tomorrow, so I really neeeeeed to get it done today!  :)

Blessings

1 comment:

Sue said...

I really enjoyed the close-up of the quilting. Very nice!
I've been absent from blogging too and you know what? It feels kind of good sometimes:)