Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Quilts...

Not much accomplished yesterday, so I will just continue on with the quilt show....
Scandinavian Hearts and Pines
This next one is an Appalachian Quilts design.
Tentalating Turtles

Abstract Leaf was given as a gift to a gal pal.  I think I need to make me a new one.
Abstract Leaf
Button Town is a sentimental one for me.  There are a few of my buttons on this one that have sentimental value....one set is from my grandmother's house robe before she passed.  One set is from my favorite coat from elementary school.
Button Town
Well, I'm off to do my pilates and get to work.  I need to come up with some new stuff to show you and I'm not getting it done by playing on the computer!  :)

Blessings

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh what lovely quilts! Love the first one and the one with houses. I love house quilts:)

Appalachian Quilts said...

Thanks! I love Button Town, too! :)

Merilyn said...

What lovely work, I especially love Button Town, just gorgeous!!!
The quilting on the other quilts really sets them off, the turtles are too cute!!!

Donna Becker said...

I fell in love with the turtles, so I got the pattern. The version I'm working on is done in batiks, too, reminiscent of swimming with the sea turtles near Maui.