Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy, Busy!

Between the website and longarming, I have been a busy girl.  Customer R picked up her three quilts yesterday, so now I can show them to you.  She had little ones in tow, so we just had to lay them on the table and snap quickies....the first two quilts go to a husband and wife as throws.  Flannel on the back and the same fabrics used with the same allover quilting design.  She wanted the male pantograph to be bigger than the female, so this is what we ended up with....

Female Quilt with the smaller allover design


Male Quilt with the larger allover design

Quilt that Momma made for Customer R
Customer R's Momma made her this last one.  The skinny borders you see are all folded borders and had to be basted before we did the quilting, so if you see long threads...that's what they are.

I fell in love with Customer R's little girl.  She is nearly two and held me by the hand walking me around showing me things....when she didn't have me holding her.  Too precious....made me really want those grandchildren!  :)

I'll have to show you all pics of what I get for grand "children" later. 

I can't chat for too long this morning.  I have three customers dropping off quilts and one picking up an order, and I haven't showered yet.  Haven't had time to blog hop these past few days, so I need to get caught up on those this weekend.

Enjoy the sunny weather today!

Blessings

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely quilts and gorgeous quilting. Do you do all of your quilting free-hand?

Appalachian Quilts said...

I have two longarms. I do the allover (pantographs) with the computerized machine while I do the custom freehand on the non-computerized machine.....I run them both at once. It brings all new meaning to multi-tasking! :)

Merilyn said...

You did a great job on the quilts!!! My goodnes!!! two going at once.....
Have a lovely Easter!