Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wool Happy....

Yesterday's trip to get the passport went off without a hitch....so, my paperwork is on it's way!  :)

I finished longarming a quilt for Customer J yesterday.  I love wools and I love this pattern!  She bought it as a kit when she was in Canada from the ladies who wrote the book Tis the Season.  (I told her there was more than one Tis the Season book...)  I do love it.  They have mixed wool, flannel, cotton and brushed cotton into one quilt.  J intends to use it for a lap throw.


See that big thread to the right...ugh!  It's just laying there waiting to get it's picture taken.  The whole quilt was stitched in the ditch.  I went back in and did echo quilting and the X pattern through the chain.  With the thickness of the fabrics, it is hard to see.  Hopefully, J will like it!  :)


Today, I am working on a welder's cap for Prodigal Son.  He doesn't like the ones they sell at the school because they are too stiff.  I have taken measurements of his little head, so hopefully he can model it for you tonight! 

Blessings.....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Prim style and I love it!