The only reason this quilt didn't get quilted sooner was that I was toying with putting some sort of border on it. I auditioned every color...several bordery-type prints...and nada. Nothing worked. So, I gave up, called it a quilt and threw it on the longarm. The same thing happened with the binding. Couldn't figure out what I wanted to bind it in and finally decided to use the same print for the back and the binding. There. Done.
I thought if I did an "X" in each block, it would look cute. I should have done less quilting. With these blocks being so small, those "X"s made my poor little quilt stiff! I even used a cotton batting.
Regardless, this is finish number 12 this year, and for that....Woo Hoo!
I do like the quilt, don't get me wrong. I just wasn't up to the task of doing the embroidery work.
Well, I am off to hit the longarms. Hope your day is blessed! :)