Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lucky Number 13!!!

Alas, I have completed 13 UFOs this year!  Can I get a Woo Hoo!!!!

This runner is called Honey Milk and Hydrangea Runner.  Really--what is Honey Milk?  I know there are bees in the light blue fabric...but honey milk?  I love the muted gold in this fabric.  It could go in a bright room, or a toned-down muted room.  I'm a fan of hydrangeas, too, so this one did speak to me.  :)


This is a pic of the back.  I did mostly stitch-in-the ditch for the quilting, and I haven't quilted anything in the borders....yet.  I don't know that I will.  I traced out a few different patterns, and I didn't like them.  So, there you have it!  If I decide later I want to put something in there, I will just re-load it.


On the laundry room topic....I hope to be painting it today.  Hubs has to do a little more sanding of the drywall if the 'stuff' has set up.  I really really really need to get that washer and dryer back in there.  It has been over a week and I am going crazy.  If he says I can't paint today, I will be loading up HIS car to take it all to the laundromat.  He won't be happy, but I will.

We have snow in the forecast for today.  Mother Nature is a cruel cruel woman!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Merilyn said...

Your table-runner is very very sweet!!! and good for your to have finished 13 UFO's this year, that is a mighty effort!!! shamefully I have a big fat zero next to my UFO completion list!!! ....but the year is not over yet LOL!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Say what?!?! 13 finished UFOs THIS year?!? Woo hoo!

Appalachian Quilts said...

Yes, Kathy, 13....but if you go back to January on my posts, you will see that I am no where close to the goal! Argh!

Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.....