Woo Hoo! My French Farmhouse quilt is now a flimsie! My back started hurting yesterday afternoon while I was longarming, and I still wanted to be productive, so.........I headed over to the sewing studio! The real kicker is that it busted those 11 1/2 yards of stash! Hubs and Nephew held it up as best they could, but you can get the feel for it.
So, I have now completed two goals if you think about it. I've used up that stash and done that pattern, but I've always wanted to make a 'neutral' quilt....and now I have. I did end up doing 6" borders. I have a few months to think about it and I can always cut them down, but I can't water and feed and make them grow!
Have a blessed day!