Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alas....I'm doing laundry!


We got the laundry room to the point yesterday that we could move the washer and dryer back in.  I painted all the walls, the closet, the bathroom and the ceiling.  Hubs re-installed the woodwork (we stripped the paint off of it and re-stained).  He is still working on the bathroom and the doors, but I can FINALLY do laundry!  So, if you are in the neighborhood and just love ironing....folding towels....matching socks...I will be chained to the washer and dryer.  Oh, did I mention the added bonus?  I also get the priveledge of going to the grocery store!  :)  Life is good!

Blessings

P.S.  For those of you who don't know...I have been without a laundry room for 10 days with 5 men living in the house, due to a remodel.  And....I HATE going to the grocery!  LOLOLOLOLOL

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

What a relief that must be!!! You're a braver woman than me to look after five men!!! LOL!